Just few rules and
formalities to fulfill …
To all our Clients and Followers,
we would like to inform
you that, unlike in many other
Countries of the Med which temporarily stopped the marine traffic, the
ports in Italy and specifically Sanremo and Genoa are operational and
open for technical calls (calls for tourism reasons are not currently
allowed) and that we can assist any yachts wishing to
call at Sanremo and Genoa with all the necessary formalities and authorizations.
Please find here below an overview on the procedures required a list of the necessary documents to be allowed to call here.
ARRIVING IN ITALY
To be allowed to call at Sanremo and Genoa, every yacht needs to apply maximum 24 hours before the yacht’s arrival through a registered agent for the Libera Pratica Sanitaria (Free Health Practique) to the Health Maritime Office by filling in the “Declaration of Health”, a document containing the yacht’s details and some general information about the overall health status of the crew (which you can require emailing us to email@example.com). Along with that, the Authorities need also copy of the below listed papers:
1) Yacht Certificate of Registry
3) crew list
4) a list showing the yacht’s last 10 ports of call
5) copy of the departure clearances from the last one
6) a declaration on letterhead signed by the Captain and stamped with the yacht’s stamp, stating the following information:
a. Reason of the call
b. Address where the crew members will spend their 14 days isolation period (the yacht’s name and berth are valid and enough)
c. Confirmation that no crew member had flu symptoms or fever for at least 14 days before the yacht’s arrival and possibly a report of every crew member’s daily temperature during the last 14 days before the yacht’s arrival.
Please be informed that, once arrived, all yachts and crews will have to enter a 14 days isolation period (from which the sailing days from the last port are deducted).
Any crew movements is currently subject to the Immigration Police and the Health Maritime Office approvals; in order have the embarkation or disembarkation of a crew member authorized, we need to provide them with the following information and documents:
EMBARKING CREW MEMBERS
1. As for anybody else entering Italy from abroad, a self-declaration (modulo rientro da Italia, please feel absolutely free to require a copy of it emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org) showing the address where the 14 days isolation period will be spent and how they will reach it (once again, the yacht’s name and berth are valid and enough)*
2. Copy of the crew member’s passport
3. Copy of the crew member’s contract of employment*
DISEMBARKING CREW MEMBERS
1. The reason of the movement (only repatriation and hospitalization reasons are allowed)
2. As requested for the arrival, they need a new declaration, this time signed also by the disembarking crew member, stating that they did not have any flu symptoms or fever for at least 14 days before their sign off *
3. A report showing the crew member’s daily body temperature during the last 14 days before their disembarkation is strongly recommended.
4. Copy of the crew member’s passport
5. Copy of the crew member’s flight reservation (or travel information if they leave with a private transfer or vehicle)*
Please note that, the disembarkation for repatriation is allowed only if the crew member flies home on the same day, therefore it is strongly suggested to book flights leaving in the afternoon in order to have enough time to carry out the necessary procedures.
* documents that the crew members will have to bring with themselves during the travel in case of check from the authorities.
Please be informed that all the above procedure need some advance to be carried out, therefore, we kindly ask you to provide us with the necessary documents at the earliest opportunity.
GETTING OFF THE BOAT
The end of the general lockdown decided by the Italian Government to stop the spread and prevent people from getting the virus is confirmed on Monday April 13th but it will be most probably postponed to the beginning of May. That means that so far any outwards, inwards or internal movements have to be justified by a demonstrable reason such as repatriation reasons, working reasons or medical reasons; such reasons will have to be stated into the auto dichiarazione form (please require it to email@example.com) and showed to the authorities in case of checks.
We are always at your complete disposal for any questions or clarifications.
We look forward to seeing you all in the Med soon for a sunny 2020 Charter Season!